5/7/11 Lonesome Dove Feed SWAP... Lakeland, FL (central florida)

Sillystunt

Master of the Silly
11 Years
Jul 11, 2008
Winter Haven, FL
ok so i was at the feed store and they are gonna do a monthly swap the first Sat of the month.

Starting 1/02/10 Lonesome Dove Feed, Farm & Tack 3419 HWY 542 E Lakeland FL 33801 Contact Eric for more details 863-665-0070 [email protected] ( tell him Heather sent ya!!)

He is gonna charge $2 or so for setup fees to sell. This will cover ad space in some local papers & magazines. He has a nice grass lot out back for a sunny set up. He is located at a busy intersection and has a great client base.

Set up is now at 8am and the public starts rollin in about then.............

Last edited:
smile.png
I will bring some birds up there too, that way What ever sales there is less I have to haul to cmom's AND more $$$ to spend at cmom's YEAH
fl.gif
Keeping 'em crossed
smile.png
I will bring up; SQ Frizzle Roo(black), Splash Frizzle Roo(red), and might bring up some Blue silkies. EE chicks, Turken chicks, Showgirl chicks, Rir mixed chicks, Ducklings with and without wigs lol. And possible what ever else hatches in time to bring.

Last edited:
Tell dd to stop by! Should be fun times. It is the first one but he gets a good flow of peeps. Hope the guy with the jap bantams is there. Also guy has rir bantams also.

Back
Top Bottom