5/7/11 Lonesome Dove Feed SWAP... Lakeland, FL (central florida)

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by Sillystunt, Dec 20, 2009.

1. Sillystunt

Sillystunt Master of the Silly

Jul 11, 2008
    Winter Haven, FL
    ok so i was at the feed store and they are gonna do a monthly swap the first Sat of the month.

Starting 1/02/10 Lonesome Dove Feed, Farm & Tack 3419 HWY 542 E Lakeland FL 33801 Contact Eric for more details 863-665-0070 [email protected] ( tell him Heather sent ya!!)

He is gonna charge $2 or so for setup fees to sell. This will cover ad space in some local papers & magazines. He has a nice grass lot out back for a sunny set up. He is located at a busy intersection and has a great client base.

Set up is now at 8am and the public starts rollin in about then.............

Last edited: Apr 4, 2011
  2. cmom

cmom Hilltop Farm

Nov 18, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    3419 E County Road 542
    Lakeland, FL 33801-9518

---> MAP

Last edited: Apr 5, 2011
  3. Sillystunt

Jul 11, 2008
    Winter Haven, FL
    Quote:eggcellent!!!!

4. cmom

cmom Hilltop Farm

Nov 18, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    Heather,
    It's posted on the UPCOMING FLORIDA thread too.

Alieda

5. Sillystunt

Jul 11, 2008
    Winter Haven, FL
    Hoping to have some rir x ee chicks. Gonna set up around 9:30 ish

6. floridamama

floridamama Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 17, 2009
    Polk City
    [​IMG] I will bring some birds up there too, that way What ever sales there is less I have to haul to cmom's AND more $$$ to spend at cmom's YEAH [​IMG] Keeping 'em crossed [​IMG] I will bring up; SQ Frizzle Roo(black), Splash Frizzle Roo(red), and might bring up some Blue silkies. EE chicks, Turken chicks, Showgirl chicks, Rir mixed chicks, Ducklings with and without wigs lol. And possible what ever else hatches in time to bring.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2009
  7. My DD only lives couple blocks down, she raised ducks, told her to go meet my chicken buddies, sure wish I could be there. marrie

8. Sillystunt

Jul 11, 2008
    Winter Haven, FL
    Tell dd to stop by! Should be fun times. It is the first one but he gets a good flow of peeps. Hope the guy with the jap bantams is there. Also guy has rir bantams also.

9. floridamama

floridamama Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 17, 2009
    Polk City
    Hey I might have some silkie salmon faverolles bantams hatching they go on lockdown tomorrow. fingers crossed something hatches out.

10. evonne

evonne Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2009
    Las Vegas
    oohhh i want to go... okay, mostly i just want to be in Florida.... lol...

have fun guys...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by