5 Assorted Silkie Chicks

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by cjexotic, Jul 9, 2010.

1. cjexotic

cjexotic Cj's Mandarin Ducks

Mar 11, 2008
    Central PA
    I am offering 5 Silkie Chicks of assorted colors. They are 2 - 6 weeks old now. I will hold if they need to be shipped until weather permits at no extra charge.

I do not run my silkie colors together except b/b/s pen. I will give you a nice assortment depending on what I have. This is what pens I have: b/b/s, white, black Lavender split pen, splash only, partridge, and grey/silver partridge pen.

I also have two bators full and 8 hens sitting on close to 60 eggs due during the next 3 weeks. So mega babies coming. Not all colors may be available. If there is at least one color you would like to see let me know and I will try my best to accommodate you.
    Most of my splashes are spoken for but may be able to send one here and there. If there is a particular color you do not want just say so and I will try to not include that color. All will be of at least breeder quality.

Price includes chicks, box and shipping. If I have I will include an extra chick. But you are bidding on only 5 chicks. So extras are at my discretion.

If you have any questions please pm me. Please bid as this is a buy it now auction. If any one else is interested I will relist the auction or pm me.

No Showgirls will be available this year.. but next spring I will have them for sale.

Thanks cj

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

No Showgirls will be available this year.. but next spring I will have them for sale.

Thanks cj

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by