5 Beautiful Bantam Brahma Roos-7 mo. old pickup-(free)-Upstate NY

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by prncssprplfrog, Jan 10, 2010.

1. prncssprplfrog

prncssprplfrog Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 12, 2009
    Schuyler Lake
    ******I'm sorry- I don't know how to set up a free listing*****
    I've been hit by "straight-run luck". 6 out of the 11 chicks I raised from babies this June turned out to be Roosters. While I'd love to keep them all, the boys create lots of noise and I don't want to traumatize the girls too much. I would love to see how beautiful their babies would be, but I can't keep them all- just one.

Up for bid are 3 beautifully plumed Buff Brahma Roos and 2 beautiful dark Brahma Roos. All are Bantams and have been handled & held since they were born. I do not tolerate nasty roos- so they have been taught to behave with people. They have done very well so far in our not-so-mild Upstate NY winter and have been well cared for.

They don't have to go together (probably better that way). So far- they do seem to get along well with each other though.
    They were purchased from Ideal Hatchery and arrived to my house on June 9, 2009.

I haven't gotten any new pictures in the last couple of months, but I'll try tomorrow while it's light out. This picture doesn't do them justice- it was while they were feathering in.
    Any questions, please ask.
    The above pics and the next two were taking early in November.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 10, 2010
  2. Julie_A

Julie_A Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2008
    Brewton, Ala.
    Wish I was closer... Why are all the pretty chickies SOOO far away? [​IMG]

LOL

Good luck!!!!

3. prncssprplfrog

prncssprplfrog Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 12, 2009
    Schuyler Lake
    ******UPDATED PICS*******
    Here are some better pictures of my guys. They were showing off for the ladies when I took these.....and eating some fine oatmeal. You can see it on their beaks.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sorry for the picture heavy update- but I'm so happy that they grew up to be such handsome boys!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by