5 Beautiful Boys ~ Splash Ameraucana, Black Ameraucana & 3 Barred EE

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Smitty's Farm, Mar 13, 2011.

1. Smitty's Farm

Smitty's Farm Songster

Aug 24, 2007
    St Clair County, Il
    5 Beautiful roos (8 months old) near the St. Louis, Mo/ Fairview Heights, Il area from an accidental hatch are in need of a good home. A Beautiful Splash Ameraucana, a Black Ameraucana, Black Barred EE & 2 Blue Barred EE. No shipping. Local pick up only, but willing to drive a small distance to find them a good home.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 16, 2011
  2. curtsey13

curtsey13 In the Brooder

May 31, 2010
    Pennington, NJ
    HI, would you be willing to ship? I live and New Jersey and would be interested in the Splash Ameraucana. I have been looking for a Roo for my ladies, and he is so handsome. Thanks so much, Tara

3. Smitty's Farm

Smitty's Farm Songster

Aug 24, 2007
    St Clair County, Il
    Hi Tara~

Thank you for taking an interested in my splash boy. He is a real sweet beauty. I'm sorry but I can't ship him. That would be such a far distance and I don't have any experience in shipping live birds. I have edited the selling info to include local pick up only or drive a small distance.

Thank you~
    Smitty's Farm

4. curtsey13

curtsey13 In the Brooder

May 31, 2010
    Pennington, NJ
    I understand, but I thought I would ask - - wow, I wish you were closer [​IMG] Good luck with them!!

5. NewHopePoultry

NewHopePoultry Crowing

Apr 9, 2007
    Troy,Missouri
    I would love to have a Blue Barred EE.
    Im about 60 miles north of St.Louis on the Missouri side. Any way we could meet?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2011
  6. Smitty's Farm

Smitty's Farm Songster

Aug 24, 2007
    St Clair County, Il
    Quote:Hi there! Yes, I don't mind driving a short distance to find these boys a good home. Do you want to send me a pm of where you live and we can make arrangements to meet halfway. I am just east of St. Louis right over the river in Illinois. Do you know which blue barred you would like, b/c I have 2 of them? They almost look identical. Thanks for your interest.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: