5 Blue Ameraucana (NOT Easter Eggers) FREE to good home.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by lavenderorpgirl, Aug 14, 2011.

1. lavenderorpgirl

lavenderorpgirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2011
    Hi,

FREE to approved home - NO FEE - pick up only in the South Central PA area.

We have too many of these guys - they are GORGEOUS and have been fed an all organic (NOT certified, lol) diet and the occasional slice o' pizza.

Purchased from well known, reputable breeder in Maryland and did not realize ALL of our eggs would hatch - all 36 of them! So, we are looking to rehome one flock - this flock currently has 2 roosters and 3 hens they all hang out together, no fighting, no issues, etc.

I'd like to have them go to new homes as 1 hen and 1 roo and 2 hens and 1 roo.

Please email me at [email protected] for pictures of the actual birds or questions.

Thank you!

2. Sami's Mommy

Sami's Mommy Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2011
    Iowa
    Would you be willing to ship them?

3. 2isgreen

2isgreen Out Of The Brooder

Aug 14, 2011
    I'm interested in a few hens. I'm in Damascus MD and could meet you somewhere in between if that works for you, and pay for your gas?

4. lavenderorpgirl

Aug 14, 2011
    Hi Sami,

I am afraid to ship them - I've never shipping any living thing and a bit freaked out about it (That I may inadvertently kill them or something by not packing them correctly) do you know how to do it? I had a gentleman contact me this evening and will let you know if they are still available...but truthfully, I don't think my nerves could take it! LOL!

Thank you so much for your note!!

:eek:)

5. lavenderorpgirl

Aug 14, 2011
    Quote:I got your email before I saw this (am sorry, am new to the forum)...

Have a great night!

:eek:)

6. Soggy Bottom Farm

Soggy Bottom Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2010
    Southwest Central Pa
    Where are you in southcentral Pa. I would be interested in all of them. Thanks

7. dandydoodle

dandydoodle Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 21, 2010
    georgia
    Do you have pictures?

8. thekid

thekid Chillin' With My Peeps

could you ship to ford city, sorry cant drive or if you could drop them off. Sorry - Brian

Last edited: Aug 19, 2011
  9. ChickLover98

ChickLover98 The Chicken Princess

Apr 24, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    Hello! I have been looking for blue americauna hens for some time now. I sent you a PM [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by