5 Blue Orpington Bantam chicks - Available for immediate shipment!

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by HallFamilyFarm, Sep 18, 2012.

1. HallFamilyFarm

HallFamilyFarm APA ETL#195

Jan 25, 2010
    Monticello, Arkansas
    Available for immediate shipment!

5 Blue Orpington Bantam chicks + packing peanuts.

[​IMG]

Straight run, as hatched. Packing peanuts will include some show quality chicks from the UA eggs that are hatching. Could be White Silkie, BBR Araucana or Lakenvelder. May also include some heavy chicks from Ideal Poultry Farms.

$75.00 and buyer pays all shipping cost.

Ready to ship NOW!

First to say mine and call 870/723-3724 gets them.

BLACK/BLUE/SPLASH

Blue/Splash. We acquired these from Dick Hortsman. They have placed Best of Variety several times.

[​IMG][​IMG]

We will be adding a Blue male from our Dick Hortsman hens and our Majestic Lane Black male to this breeding pen this fall/winter.

BLACK. We acquired these from Majestic Lane Poultry, via one of our 4-H club members. He showed the hen at Crossroads and won Best of Breed, Junior Show.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 22, 2012
  2. HallFamilyFarm

Jan 25, 2010
    Monticello, Arkansas
    We have some nice White Silkies we will include and some Lakenvelder, as packing peanuts. Here are the actual chicks.

[​IMG]

3. crazypetlady

crazypetlady Chillin' With My Peeps

Oh man, I'm on chicken buying restriction for the next 90 days. I think DH is serious this time. He even threatened to unplug my incubator. :rolleyes:

4. crazy4eggsJulie

crazy4eggsJulie Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 15, 2009
    If they weren't out of my price range I'd snatch them up in a heartbeat. Your birds are beautiful and I LOVE the blue!

5. HallFamilyFarm

Jan 25, 2010
    Monticello, Arkansas
    No incubator needed! These are already hatched!
    There are 5 Blue orpingtons with free packing peanuts: 4 White silkies and 3 Lakenvelders (large fowl). That divides at about $8 per chick. good price for show quality!

6. HallFamilyFarm

Jan 25, 2010
    Monticello, Arkansas
    That is a total of 12 show quality chicks. I will also include a few assorted heavy chicks from Ideal Poultry farms as packing peanuts. Our local farm store just received some this week.

7. HallFamilyFarm

Jan 25, 2010
    Monticello, Arkansas
    I have lowered this to $75.00 and will include gro-gel with the shippiment free.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by