5 chicks need a home..nj

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by nikko, May 6, 2008.

1. nikko

nikko New Egg

May 6, 2008
    my neighbor got these chicks from tractor supply and she cannot keep them. i have had them since she brought them home in my basement. i cannot keep them either. they are a few weeks old now and doing really well. there are two rhode island reds, a white cornish and two smaller ones that i have no idea what they are. one is black, with some brown feathers comming in and the other looked like it had chipmunk stripes as a chick and is now getting speckled toupe colored feathers. i would like to find them a good home locally if possible. i am in warren county nj by blairstown. if your interested......

2. chickfillhay

chickfillhay Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 31, 2007
    Berlin Nh
    Boy! I am as far away as I could possibly be! [​IMG]

I live in Fl. and only wish I was closer to take them for you. SORRY!!!!!! [​IMG]

3. nikko

nikko New Egg

May 6, 2008
    thanks! i know there are members here in my area...i hope one of them wants these cuties. i'm starting to get attached and i cant have them.[​IMG]

4. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Hey! I'm right in Hope! I was thinking I might be able to take them, but I'm going to be getting around 75 chicks next week and I think I will be overloaded! I will keep my ears open though. I have a few friends in Blairstown who are into the chickens!

Last edited: May 6, 2008
  5. nikko

nikko New Egg

May 6, 2008
    that would be great...let me know. i don't know what else to do....

6. chickenlisa

chickenlisa Invincible Summer

Apr 9, 2007
    Oh boy- I'm in WC too- we were just in Blairstown for a soccer game on Sunday afternoon. But I've got 2 incubators full of eggs hatching this week and next, with 3 shipments of eggs in the mail due to arrive later this week. They'll go into an emptied bator or under a broody hen (or more than 1) if the hens would just cooperate. I'll ask around too...
    Lisa

7. 3lilchicks

3lilchicks Out Of The Brooder

May 6, 2008
    wantage
    I live in wantage and might be able to take them, let me know. maybe we could meet somewhere.
    JOann:)

Last edited: May 6, 2008
  8. nikko

nikko New Egg

May 6, 2008
    sorry it took me so long to get back...sons baseball went late last night.

chickerdoodle or 3lilchicks...if either of you wants them, let me know.

9. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    What tractor supply did your friend get them from? I didn't know ours sold them!

10. 3lilchicks

3lilchicks Out Of The Brooder

May 6, 2008
    wantage
    WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO MEET ME PART OF THE WAY THIS WEEKEND?
    JOANN

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by