5 Ducks FREE to a GREAT Home!!!

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by HeatherByerly, Jun 21, 2019.

1. HeatherByerly

HeatherByerly Hatching

Jun 21, 2019
    Hello my name is Heather Byerly I live in Quakertown and I have five very spoiled ducks I had got them from tracker supply before easter for my children we have grown very attached and they would never be able to just be set free because of how spoiled these ducks are they are very beautiful and all have names I am looking for anyone who will be willing to take my ducks and raise them in a bigger and better environment that they need as much as I don't want to because they have became my babies but I need too not look at my own needs and wants and let the ducks live a life where they have room and grass and stay spoiled. if you are interest in my ducks please email me [email protected].

2. CrystaBub

CrystaBub Introducing Rosy and Posy!

Mar 17, 2018
    Shenandoah Valley
    If you can transport them to a great home, @Farmer jr might be interested if it's the right breed/sex.

3. Farmer jr

Farmer jr Chirping

Sep 22, 2018
    Mercer PA
    What sex are they and what breed are they

4. HeatherByerly

HeatherByerly Hatching

Jun 21, 2019
    to be honest I have no clue the sex/breed of my ducks. I have yellow and three brown one of the brown ducks wings look different from the other two brown ones.

Raenh, FluffTheDuck and HuffleClaw like this.
  5. Miss Lydia

Miss Lydia Loving this country life

6. HeatherByerly

HeatherByerly Hatching

Jun 21, 2019
    two yellow

7. CrystaBub

CrystaBub Introducing Rosy and Posy!

Mar 17, 2018
    Shenandoah Valley
    @HeatherByerly Pics would be helpful so we can determine breed - and a video would be even better so we can try to determine sex.

8. HeatherByerly

HeatherByerly Hatching

Jun 21, 2019
    I will send a picture

9. Duckworth

Duckworth Songster

May 15, 2017
    U.S. Prairie
    You may also want to post this message on your state thread on this website to get more exposure to people who live close by. You are right. Domestic ducks don’t generally make it when released into the wild. They do need a home that can care for them. I hope you find one soon. I got my most recent duck additions from an ad on my local Craigslist. That may be another avenue for rehoming your ducks.

10. DuckyDonna

DuckyDonna Free Ranging

Aug 26, 2018
    Dallas, Georgia

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: