5 Ducks in need of Free Rehoming in Chattanooga, TN

Brjordan009

Hatching
Feb 5, 2021
Hello! We have 5 ducks, 2 Mallards (Both Male), and 3 Cayugas (1 Male and Two Females) that are a little over a year old that are in need of rehoming. We are hoping to give them to someone who has a better set up than we do that gives them more space, and we are located in Chattanooga, TN.

Here are some pictures of them below:
20210205_161633.jpg 20210205_161139.jpg 20210205_160936.jpg 20210205_161549.jpg

We have food and bedding available as well as the two containers (for food and water) pictured. Please let me know if you have any additional questions!

We've got 4 female ducks... just lost our male Cayuga. The pond is an acre and half. There is a duck house in a 10x20 6'high enclosure but they have made access ways in and out, so they roam at will. That is the good news... the bad news is that we live in North Central AR. We would love add your group to ours but unless you are willing to travel, we won't be able to go that far to pick them up... but if you like road trips... I can post pics of our set up.

Our plan was to get ducklings in the spring time, but we are more than happy to be a home to ducks that need rehoming instead of doing the whole duckling thing all over again.

Hello! We have 5 ducks, 2 Mallards (Both Male), and 3 Cayugas (1 Male and Two Females) that are a little over a year old that are in need of rehoming. We are hoping to give them to someone who has a better set up than we do that gives them more space, and we are located in Chattanooga, TN.

View attachment 2520525View attachment 2520518View attachment 2520520View attachment 2520521

We have food and bedding available as well as the two containers (for food and water) pictured. Please let me know if you have any additional questions!
I know it’s a little late but I just now saw your post. I would love to take all the ducks and give them a great home here with mine. I am especially happy to get females. Please email me at [email protected]

View attachment 2520525View attachment 2520518View attachment 2520520View attachment 2520521

Hi, my husband and I live in Marion County with a natural spring and lovely stream on our property that joins up with Battlecreek. We would love to give your ducks their new home. Are they still available?

Back
Top Bottom