5 FREE Roller Pigeons, 1 Breeding Pair + 3 Squab, pick up in SE NC

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by greenfamilyfarms, Jul 30, 2011.

1. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    5 Roller Pigeons including 1 breeding pair and their 3 squab from this year. The hen of the breeding pair is the only one banded. The breeding pair is a white grizzle (hen) from a James Turner bloodline and a black cock with white flights. The squab are a white grizzle, a black, and a blue bar. All go together. No shipping - pick up only. They have been free-flying around our property, but I had to pen them up since they started roosting under our barn shelter and pooping on my husband's boat. I have 2 caught and penned up, so as soon as I get the others caught they can be yours.

FREE!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. birdbrain5

birdbrain5 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 2, 2010
    HMMMM i am about 2 hours away.. let me see if i can plan a little road trip soon [​IMG]

3. Chickenpoor

Chickenpoor Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2011
    Westminster, SC
    If I lived closer I would take them, I've been wanting to get more pigeons for a while now.

4. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    They have been claimed as of this evening! Thank you for your interest everybody! They really are/were great birds, but I didn't have an official place to put them where they wouldn't poo on everything.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by