5 + Lavender & Lavender Split Silkie hatching eggs (6 eggs now)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Smokin Silkies, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Smokin Silkies

Smokin Silkies formerly browneyebuttafly

Mar 27, 2009
    Western, PA
    UPDATE!!! I NOW HAVE 6 EGGS! THEY WILL BE MADE INTO OMELETS IN THE MORNING :IF NOBODY WANTS THEM [​IMG]
    I have 5 LAVENDER Silkie eggs for auction. I REALLY REALLY HATE that I have to sell these eggs but I need the money. I just found out my baby girl has Torticollus and I'll be making several trips to Childrens Hospital each week for therapy/treatment. The hospital isn't close either [​IMG] So I'm trying to sell all the eggs I can.
    Parents are beautiful! I have 3 Pure Lav Pullets/Hens, 2 Lav/Black Split hens, and a Pure Lav roo. I can't promise anymore will be layed but I do have 5 eggs right now from the last 3 days!

For the life of me I can't get a decent pic of the roo! I had a heck of a time getting pics of the girls too because he kept wanting to jump on them & get in front of them. Guess he didn't want his girls photographed lol?? My boy jumped the fence recently and my other roo messed him up pretty bad...he has hardly any crest feathers at the moment and is pretty dirty.

They get to go outside in a HUGE enclosed area every day except when its raining hard. They are dirty and their foot feathering isn't as nice as it was...I don't have time to bathe them lol

I WILL UPDATE IF ANY MORE EGGS ARE LAYED!!!

Got my girls from AHappyChick, Jen5680 and Silkie Horsechick (which bought her from Reese Poultry)

I also have ALOT of White Silkie chicks ranging from 2 weeks-3 months old I want to sell. My Whites are very nice! If interested, please let me know by PM or email and I can send some pics.

I WANT TO SHIP THESE OUT BY 1:00 PM

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2011
  2. FarmerBoy24

FarmerBoy24 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 27, 2010
    Moreno Valley Ca
    [​IMG] Me and My family are praying for your daughter. Don't worry she will be okay [​IMG]

I am so tempted to hit that button!!! but I don't have the money for chicken eggs. These eggs are the real deal! Anyone who gets these for this price!! Surprised there still here.

3. Smokin Silkies

Mar 27, 2009
    Western, PA
    Thanks so much! [​IMG]

4. czcoulson

czcoulson Out Of The Brooder

Jul 5, 2011
    Ivy, VA
    alright, I did it! can't see them made into omelettes! [​IMG] oh, well... I thought I had packed up the incubator for the season..... Carrie

5. Smokin Silkies

Mar 27, 2009
    Western, PA
    Yay! Thank you so much!!! Paypal address is [email protected] I'll get them shipped out today with any extra that are laid! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by