5 + Lavender & Lavender Split Silkie hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Smokin Silkies, Sep 13, 2011.

1. Smokin Silkies

Smokin Silkies formerly browneyebuttafly

Mar 27, 2009
    Western, PA
    I have 5 LAVENDER Silkie eggs for auction. I REALLY REALLY HATE that I have to sell these eggs but I need the money. I just found out my baby girl has Torticollus and I'll be making several trips to Childrens Hospital each week for therapy/treatment. The hospital isn't close either [​IMG] So I'm trying to sell all the eggs I can.
    Parents are beautiful! I have 3 Pure Lav Pullets/Hens, 2 Lav/Black Split hens, and a Pure Lav roo. I can't promise anymore will be layed but I do have 5 eggs right now from the last 2 days! I'll have to take a pic of my roo and the split girls since I don't have any, but here are some of the Lav girls.

They get to go outside in a HUGE enclosed area every day except when its raining hard. They are dirty and their foot feathering isn't as nice as it was...I don't have time to bathe them lol

I WILL UPDATE IF ANY MORE EGGS ARE LAYED!!!

Got my girls from AHappyChick, Jen5680 and Silkie Horsechick (which bought her from Reese Poultry)

I also have ALOT of White Silkie chicks ranging from 2 weeks-3 months old I want to sell. My Whites are very nice! If interested, please let me know by PM or email and I can send some pics.

I WANT TO SHIP THESE OUT BY 1:00 PM TOMORROW (WEDNESDAY)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2011
  2. curious1969

curious1969 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2011
    Northwest Montana
    I am sorry to hear about your daughters health problems! I wish I was closer and could buy your eggs, you have beautiful birds.

3. Smokin Silkies

Mar 27, 2009
    Western, PA
    Thank You!

Quote:

4. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Praying for you and your daughter... Nancy

5. Silkie horsechick

Silkie horsechick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2011
    Northwest Pennsylvania
    Sorry to hear of your daughter's medical problems.
    Good luck on the egg sales!
    How's the new lav doing?

6. Smokin Silkies

Mar 27, 2009
    Western, PA
    Thank You, the Lav is doing great! She fit in right away and the others didn't give her a problem at all! Shes such a sweetheart!

7. GA_in_GA

GA_in_GA Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 2, 2011
    Southwest Georgia
    Gorgeous silkies! Hope your daughter will have a quick recovery with the therapy! [​IMG]

8. Smokin Silkies

Mar 27, 2009
    Western, PA
    Thank you everybody! I'm confident she'll do wonderfully with her therapy [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by