1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login, otherwise join BYC here!

5 Lovely girls in search of foster home (Marietta, GA)

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by seabass37, Feb 22, 2016.

1. seabass37

seabass37 New Egg

Feb 22, 2016
    We have 5 wonderful girls in Marietta, GA. There are 2 Araucanas, 2 Barred Rocks and a Colombian Wyandotte.
    After 2 years our landord has decided we cant have them and we do not want to break our lease with only 3 months left.
    Was hoping there was someone out there that could foster them for a few months while we finish our lease and move into a new home.
    All the girls are 2 years old this spring. They've gone thru their first complete molt and are starting to lay again. The Araucanas lay beautiful blue/green eggs!
    Please call, email or text!
    Sebastian 917-202-9756

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Chris R

Chris R New Egg

Mar 17, 2016
    Hello, I live in McDonough. If your birds are still available i would be willing to take good care of a couple of them. I currently have 9 hens and am looking to add two more. Let me know, Thanks.

3. marmalade

marmalade Out Of The Brooder

Aug 5, 2014
    Not sure landlord can do this... Post question to Clark Howard Boards

4. CochinLover1

CochinLover1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 17, 2015
    Ohio
    I'm really sorry. If you lived in ohio, I'd help.

5. mikeldb

mikeldb Out Of The Brooder

May 17, 2016
    carrollton ga
    I'd take them, I have two easteregger/mix rood I can put them with maybe get some babies

6. mikeldb

mikeldb Out Of The Brooder

May 17, 2016
    carrollton ga
    I live in Carrollton but can meet in austell

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by