5 Month Old Splash Silkie... Boy or Girl??

Quote:
I am always looking to get rid of my roos... we have close neighbors. I have given away many... I figured this one may be a boy and I would keep him in the basement til 9 am or so, once it started to crow then let him out with the ladies for the rest of the day. It just figures! And the "hunt" continues!
roll.png

Quote:
I must be cursed never to have a girl! I sold 2 ( 1 white and 1 buff)- silkies at 6 weeks old-big fat and fluffy so perfect -to me-I thought I kept the ones I thought were females-nope I got all teh roos and they got the girls! I wish I was cursed like you gals!!! Soon I better get girls-I have 16 in brooder and I am selling 5 this weekend-you watch, Ill unknowingly sell all the girls and wind up with 10 roos!!!
barnie.gif

Quote:
I am always looking to get rid of my roos... we have close neighbors. I have given away many... I figured this one may be a boy and I would keep him in the basement til 9 am or so, once it started to crow then let him out with the ladies for the rest of the day. It just figures! And the "hunt" continues!
roll.png

wah wah wah! your breaking my heart with all your girl problems!
lau.gif
love you!
tongue2.gif

Quote:
roll.png

wah wah wah! your breaking my heart with all your girl problems!
lau.gif
love you!
tongue2.gif

tongue.gif
hehehe...

Quote:
It would be too dangerous!! One day.. one day!

we should plan "one day" far off in the year and stick to it! Ill have to go around your schedule though since you have the smaller and more children than I! Ill travel!

Back
Top Bottom