5 plus 1 FREE Peacock hatching egg

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by luckypickens, May 12, 2011.

1. luckypickens

luckypickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2010
    Danville, AR
    I have 3 peahens, 1 India Blue "Queenie", 1 White "Snowball" and 1 Pied Black Shoulder "Angelic" in with "Romeo" my India Blue Peacock. They are all laying good and I've hatched all I want so decided to sell a few of their eggs to help pay for feed. I have Fibromyalgia and can't work, my birds are my therapy and just selling enough hatching eggs to help pay for feed so I don't have to sell them. I just love my birds and know you will also.

All birds on our farm are blood tested Pullorum/Typhoid clean. We see that our birds are kept happy and healthy by giving them the very best feed and TLC daily! We strive to breed to the Standard of Perfection on each breed we raise and all are purebred and kept in individual breeding pens away from predators. We feed a high quality, high protein all natural game bird breeder pellet with vitamins and minerals in the water daily to insure high fertility. We also feed a little scratch grains, Calf Manna and veggie treats from the garden daily. We LOVE spoiling our birds and it shows!

I wrap each egg in bubble wrap and double box them to help make sure they arrive safely to you. Once we have shipped your eggs we cannot be held responsible or refund monies if items arrive damaged, late or get lost in the mail system. We are sure that sometime this may happen as the eggs can take a lot of abuse in route to you in which we have no control, but we package them the best we can as if we would want to get them for us to hatch. Sorry that shipping seems high but postage has gone up and must cover the cost of labels, bubble wrap, gas and other shipping materials.

More photos of our birds can be seen on our website below.
    http://community.webshots.com/user/luckypickens
    THANK YOU FOR LOOKING & GOD BLESS!
    WE Wish YOU LOTS OF LUCK HATCHING FROM OUR LOVELY BIRDS!!
    Lucky Pickens Farm
    Arkansas Certified Private P/T Testing agent # P601

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Gracie9205

Gracie9205 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2010
    Lake Charles, LA
    I really want these! If only I weren't going on vacation right when they would be hatching [​IMG] Beautiful birds!

3. MiddleDragon

MiddleDragon New Egg

May 14, 2011
    just bought the 6 peafowl eggs you had for sale. im new at this whole forum thing so please bear with me, im not sure of the proper proceedure here. if you could please e-mail me as soon as possible with your payment preferrences and we can get shipping info set up. thanks.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by