5 Roosters need homes! Protection, Pet or Breeding (not for meat)

AyamSiriusBlack

In the Brooder
Jun 21, 2020

Attachments

AyamSiriusBlack

In the Brooder
Jun 21, 2020
Not everyone who will buy cockerels will keep them to live a long life, & eventually butcher them for the freezer.
Love your Buff Silkie.
I know, that's life. But, I'm looking for someone who has respect for chickens and isn't going to throw them in the back field for the coyotes because they got annoyed with these roosters. I've had to put down a rooster because he got so aggressive towards people and he was massive/ a liability.

AyamSiriusBlack

In the Brooder
Jun 21, 2020
I know, that's life. But, I'm looking for someone who has respect for chickens and isn't going to throw them in the back field for the coyotes because they got annoyed with these roosters. I've had to put down a rooster because he got so aggressive towards people and he was massive/ a liability.
Also, I know I have them listed as $5 but if someone wants them and had good intentions you can have any of them for free.

MysteryChicken

Free Ranging
May 31, 2018
East, Tawas Michigan
Not everyone is like that.
P.S. Not all roosters are mean, I own alot of roosters, & cockerels. I only butcher those who are human aggressive, & or not suitable for breeding.

AyamSiriusBlack

In the Brooder
Jun 21, 2020
Not everyone is like that.
P.S. Not all roosters are mean, I own alot of roosters, & cockerels. I only butcher those who are human aggressive, & or not suitable for breeding.
I have one rooster who is an 👼! We are so lucky to have him!!!! My best friend has re-homed about 10 of her roosters after breeding and hatching a bunch this spring. Pic of my rooster Chi'cho. I have 2 of his brothers and I want different bloodlines but his father just passed away so I want to keep them. 🤦🏼‍♀️ I'm so torn.

Attachments

Top Bottom