5 Silver Laced & 7 Partridge Wyandotte day old chicks

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Mrs. Turbo, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Mrs. Turbo

Mrs. Turbo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2009
    ky
    I have some extra large fowl chicks hatching this week and they will ship out first thing Thursday morning. Paypal payment required at end of auction along with your address and a phone number.

Our line of SLWs have placed Best of Breed many times as well as Champion American at large poultry shows. These chicks come from proven exhibition SLW lines.

Partridge Wyandottes are very beautiful birds and very hard to find. We haven't shown the Partridge yet because they are new to us, but we do have some nice SQ birds in the growout pens. We are very pleased with the young Partridge and we are very excited to get them into the show halls. I will try to get some updated pictures of our Partridge today.

Chicks are shipped by express mail. Shipping is a flat rate of $40. I also have some Blue Wyandotte chicks that can be added to the box for $5 each at the end of auction. paypal is [email protected]

Pictures of our birds can be viewed on our website www.Foleyswaterfowl.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 27, 2011
  2. HBuehler

HBuehler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    [​IMG] That's all I have to say [​IMG]

3. Mrs. Turbo

Jan 26, 2009
    ky
    little bird told me you needed some SLWs and Blues.... [​IMG]

4. HBuehler

HBuehler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    Darn that little bird [​IMG] I'm jinxed on the blue and SL I have no idea why
    It's not my week with animals though..lost 4 kittens and had a box of dead chicks come today...Hmm do I or don't I Risk shipping and dead chicks or make a long drive...was just up past your house a few weeks ago...again

5. Silkie horsechick

Silkie horsechick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2011
    Northwest Pennsylvania
    Gorgeous birds!!!

6. emptynester

emptynester Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2011
    Beaufort, SC
    [​IMG] I don't get paid until the 1st!

7. TennesseeTruly

TennesseeTruly Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2009
    Church Hill, TN
    Stop tempting me Rebecca!!!! I'm drooling over the Partridge. You know they're my favorite bird!!

laurie

8. Mrs. Turbo

Jan 26, 2009
    ky
    Quote:yes...larger version of your cute little bantams. Naah....you don't need any [​IMG]

9. turbo

turbo Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 23, 2007
    Eastview, Ky
    Auction is closed.... sorry

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by