5 week old brown egg layer pullets for sale in Ruckersville, VA

MontanaChickDoc

Crowing
7 Years
Jul 2, 2016
central Virginia
I have 6 each of golden laced Wyandottes, Dominiques, partridge rocks, Buckeyes, and Welsummer pullets (30 chicks total). I am in Ruckersville, VA but will drive up to 45 minutes if you want to meet somewhere. These are sexed pullets from Meyer hatchery. All appear to be pullets at this time. They will be 5 weeks old this week. They have been handled and played with a lot by me and my 3 little kids (most of the pics are the birds perched on my legs).
Also available are 5 cockerels, same age: 1 barred rock, 2 French black copper marans, 1 buff orp, and 1 Australorp. Cockerels are free with any pullet purchase!
Mix and match for a fancy flock. :)
Text 540-641-2093 if interested. I am asking $8/ bird but if you buy more than 8 I can be flexible on the price.
Thank you for looking!

I have 6 each of golden laced Wyandottes, Dominiques, partridge rocks, Buckeyes, and Welsummer pullets (30 chicks total). I am in Ruckersville, VA but will drive up to 45 minutes if you want to meet somewhere. These are sexed pullets from Meyer hatchery. All appear to be pullets at this time. They will be 5 weeks old this week. They have been handled and played with a lot by me and my 3 little kids (most of the pics are the birds perched on my legs).
Also available are 5 cockerels, same age: 1 barred rock, 2 French black copper marans, 1 buff orp, and 1 Australorp. Cockerels are free with any pullet purchase!
Mix and match for a fancy flock. :)
Text 540-641-2093 if interested. I am asking $8/ bird but if you buy more than 8 I can be flexible on the price.
Thank you for looking!
Would you be interested in a beautiful silver laced wynadotte rooster to make silver and gold wynadottes (that sounds so pretty!) He is very calm and kind to kids and his current wives. I am also in Ruckersville and Saturn is also from Meyer hatchery.

Back
Top Bottom