5+ White AND 5+ Lav & lav/split Ameraucana Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by tgrlily, Feb 25, 2011.

1. tgrlily

tgrlily Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2009
    East Syracuse
    I probably won't be offering these again for awhile, so bid now if you want some! Just got home with my Sportsman 1502. [​IMG] So far I have 5 white and 5 lav & split, but will collect and add eggs till Sunday for shipping Monday the 28th.

My White Ameraucanas are Pips & Peeps stock. They're both beautiful, although I'm a lousy photographer! They are very white, the blush color is from the heatlamps. I only have a pair, but she's been laying every day lately. They are fertile & producing chicks. Nice eggs color, in my humble opinion.... although it's hard to tel from the pics.

I also have a beautiful lavender Ameraucana cockerel(11 months old) over a lavender hen & two split hens. Also fertile & producing chicks. All but the lavender hen are from Pips & Peeps... they're big & beautiful! The lavender hen is from Chicken Stalker...she's a bit smaller than the splits, so I'm hoping the rooster will improve the size with the next generation. All the lavender chicks I've hatched so far look perfect! Statistically, half of the chicks from the splits should be lavender, so you may end up with mostly lavender Ameraucana chicks. Their egg colors are a little more subdued than the white hen's.

We have excellent fertility here, but can't guarantee how the USPS will handle them. I pack eggs the way I prefer to recieve them & only send the freshest ones. I'll individually wrap each egg in a generous amount of bubblewrap, then nestle them snugly in shredded newspaper with another layer of bubblewrap lining the box to cushion them. I also put foam padding in the bottom of the box. They'll ship out priority mail on Monday directly from the Syracuse hub to save shipping time. Paypal only, please.

Eggs which look much better in person! The back left is lav, the top one is white, they're behind wheaten & EE eggs.
    [​IMG]
    another of the same eggs:
    [​IMG]

White Ameraucanas:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lavender & split:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 27, 2011
  2. hipeatall

hipeatall Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2009
    oh my... those lavender chicks are gorgeous!

3. tgrlily

tgrlily Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2009
    East Syracuse
    Thanks!!

Quote:

4. There a chick...

There a chick... Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 7, 2010
    West Michigan
    [​IMG] Excited!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by