50 BOBWHITE EGGS(BUTLERS & some white bobwhite)Pa

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by wilds of pa, Jul 8, 2008.

1. wilds of pa

wilds of pa Chillin' With My Peeps

Last edited: Jul 9, 2008
  2. SamG347

SamG347 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2007
    PA
    Why must you tempt me soo...if ONLY I had more land and lived closer to you lol.
    [​IMG]

3. wilds of pa

I herd that sam, im trying to sell them so i dont hatch them.

Just had a hatch last night and got about 50 babies still sitting in the bator coming out tomorrow morning..

They are super fertile these quail and i normaly get 100% hatch on them...

pics coming soon on the last hatch gotta wait to make sure everybody is on there feet and all dry..

Charlie

Last edited: Jul 8, 2008
  4. wilds of pa

Updated....New egg auction listed above..... [​IMG]

5. sara

sara Title Needed Here

[​IMG] 50 is too many for me [​IMG] have to keep watching for a smaller batch [​IMG]

6. wilds of pa

Sara i can fill you a small batch i just need to know when you want them???

Charlie

7. blueskylen

blueskylen Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2008
    WV
    I am curious - can you release these quail into the woods? would they survive? I would love to have some running around in the woods, but not if they won't know how to fend for themselves. thanks

8. wilds of pa

You could release at around 7-8weeks, they may survive depending on where and when you release. Proper food/water and cover is needed.

Charlie

9. brucet

brucet Out Of The Brooder

Jun 11, 2008
    Northern Maine
    Got all the butlers I need right now as I've been hatching some out myself.How about a smaller batch of just white bobwhite eggs?

10. wilds of pa

brucet Im sure i could hook you up with some white bob eggs..let me know when you would like some and how many eggs you would like..

also im working on a jumbo white bobwhite. but those wont be ready till maybe next year if they breed true..Ill know come spring..with the jumbo white bobwhite..

Thanks
    Charlie

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by