50 Chicks Lost in the Mail - Please pray for a happy ending!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtnviewfarms

Songster
11 Years
Jan 30, 2011
North GA Mountains - Ellijay
Good Morning Friends -

My heart is so heavy as I sit waiting for a call from my local post office. I ordered 50 chicks - two of Meyer Hatchery's 'All Pullet Rainbow Packs' that will grow up to lay colored eggs and that were scheduled to arrive early this a.m.

The post office is still waiting for the last delivery truck of the day but the post office staff told me that in checking the track and confirm number that it only shows they were 'accepted at the Mansfield Ohio post office late p.m. on Monday the 5th' but nothing has been scanned into their system after that which they told me probably means they are not coming as the tracking should show they were
scanned in and accepted in Atlanta then scanned again showing
they left on the mail truck for the Ellijay post office for delivery.

I have to wait until 9 a.m. when Meyer opens to contact them. I'm pretty sure they will send me 'replacements' but I'm so heartbroken thinking of those poor 50 helpless little lives lost out there somewhere who will perish w/o food or water. Their brooder boxes are all set up like little nurseries just waiting for the little peepers.

Thanks for reading this far. I just need to vent and I know you all understand how I'm feeling right now. Please pray for a miracle for the little ones.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom