$50 Lowes and Sears Gift cards

Smokin Silkies

formerly browneyebuttafly
11 Years
Mar 27, 2009
Western, PA
I have alot of Lowes and Sears gift cards valued at $50 each. Never been used and still attached to the cards. I have ALOT of them, if you want you can email me and make me an offer. I have Sears and Lowes, all $50 value each card. Husband ditched me pregnant with 3 kids unexpectedly a week ago and now I have to sell anything or everything I can to keep my house and buy Christmas gifts for the kiddos. etc. until I'm able to get a job which might be awhile due to difficult pregnancy. Anyways.....I have many of them. Please email me if your interested and make a reasonable offer. I'll ship them for free anywhere in the USA. I have these for sale elsewhere so I'll let you know when they are gone. Thanks for all of your help!
PLEASE DON'T BID ON THIS, JUST EMAIL ME WITH AN OFFER!

As of right now, they are all sold...Just waiting for payments. If something falls through and I have more left I'll update how many I have left. Thanks

Quote:
dang hunny that was fast I was getting back to you through yahoo about a lowes one but Im happy they are all gone!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom