1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

$50! Price Reduced!!! Lav/Lav Split Orps

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by PhoenixFeatherFarms, Sep 19, 2010.

1. PhoenixFeatherFarms

PhoenixFeatherFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2010
    Mooresville, IN
    PRICE REDUCED TO $50 for the quad as we have had some problems come up with a family memember and I need to go help her out over the next few months and maybe a move in the works so got to cut back on the flock!

I am heading to AR from IN in just a few weeks and can deliver to an exit off my route for a small fee on any of my birds.

1 Lavender Orpington Pullet (I think), and 3 Black Split for Lavender (has the Lavender Gene and can produce it) 1 Cockerel & 2 Pullets. Lavender is a project color with the orpingtons and my stock come from BYC member scbatz. The black/split for Lavender Cockerel and the black/split for Lavender Pullets are the same age and are about 5months old. The Lavender pullet(I think) is about 3ish months old. All are in a grow out pen togeather with many others and all get along well.

Asking $50 offers for all 4. I will not split them up and the cockerel sells with the pullets. This is a great buy for their lines and very well started birds.

All are nice and are easy to handle.

This is for local pick up or I can meet you for a gas fee. Also I am going to be traveling to AR in the next few weeks and as long as you have paid for them and a small delivery fee of $20 (so a total of $70) I can deliver them to you at an exit along my way.

Cockerel (Black split for Lavender)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Pullets (Black split for Lavender)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Lavender is Pictured Above

Last edited: Sep 20, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by