53554, WOW THATS A BIG NUMBER THANK YOU EVERYONE!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by n2thestorm5032, Jul 17, 2008.

1. n2thestorm5032

n2thestorm5032 Chillin' With My Peeps

WOW 53,554 People have visited my page, [​IMG] [​IMG] I put a counter on it and WOW I AM GLAD I DID!!!! THANK YOU ALL FOR VISITING MY PAGE!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. BearSwampChick

BearSwampChick Chicken Sensei

Jan 10, 2008
    Marysville, OH
    Nice page, Kyle! Looks like you're having fun with the chicks! Noticed you call your town Spartucky. Is that anything like Hamiltucky (Hamilton) Ohio? Lot's of Kentucky natives living there? [​IMG]

3. n2thestorm5032

No just because Sparta is a farming place, and a lot of cows and chickens, so Chickens reminds me of kentucky fried chicken (KFC) so Spartucky, is what I call it, nothing special just love this little town lol

4. n2thestorm5032

And thank you for that compliment about my page!!!! I like your page to, Mathew is so cute!! reminds me of my Cousin!

Last edited: Jul 17, 2008
  5. Farmer Kitty

Farmer Kitty Flock Mistress

Sep 18, 2007
    Wisconsin
    Wow!!! That is a lot!

How do you put the counter on the page?

6. amyquilt

amyquilt Serama Mama

May 17, 2008
    Amarillo, TX
    Just wanted to let you know that many counters count when search engine spiders "crawl" your site or page, as well. That number might not be ALL visits by actual people. Since your page is part of the BYC url, it could be picking up people that visit www.backyardchickens.com as a main site, as well.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2008
  7. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    [​IMG] I think your counter is wrong to be honest, thats more than 4 times the number of members here at BYC.

8. Farmer Kitty

Farmer Kitty Flock Mistress

Sep 18, 2007
    Wisconsin
    Quote:Hmmm, good point.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by