55 Flowery Hen?

Enchanted1s

Songster
Sep 25, 2017
New Mexico
Hoping there is someone familiar with 55 Flowery Hens. We bought CutiePie because the breeder said SHE was definitely a hen. She is now 6 ½ weeks and has always acted like a boy. Here are some of her pictures. Hoping someone can assure me that she is still a she? We already have a rooster in training.

Weeks 1 thru 6

1Week.CutiePie.jpg 2WKS.CutiePie.jpg 3WKS.CutiePie.Pose.jpg 4Wks.CutiePie.jpg 5wks.CutiePie.5May18.jpg 6Wks.CutiePie.jpg

55 Flowery is supposed to be an autosex breed. She said the roosters are all white and have a white head at hatch.

I even sent here some of the above pics and my concerns (a week or so ago) and she still stands by CutiePie being a girl and sent me a pic of her hens with huge combs and waddles.

I don't know what to do if she is a boy! We had this all planned and got rid of all but one of our original flock! We bought auto sexing breeds to be 'sure'. We bought ONE boy for what will in the end be our 7 hens. BlueMan is a Crested Cream Legbar and he is much smaller than ALL the other littles, but our little man - with the blue egg genes.

This is BlueMan
6Wks.BlueBoy.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom