55 Flowery Pullets, Salt Lake County, UT

SnowKnitty

Songster
6 Years
Jan 20, 2017
South Jordan, Utah
No shipping - pick up only please.
I received more chicks from Greenfire Farms than I ordered. After negotiating coop upgrades with the hubby and trying to explain chicken math to him, I have to part with:
  • Five 8 week old 55 Flowery pullets (2 of them are pictured below)
  • One Smaaland pullet
The day old chicks from GreenFire cost $29 each. (For more info on these breeds, please visit GreenFireFarms.com) Since I got a few free of charge, I'm sharing the discount and selling them at $20 each.
I got these breeds because they are auto-sexing, cold-hardy, great layers, and avid foragers. As you can see from the pics, the 55 Flowery pullets are very active and will not do well in tight confinement. They are better suited for coops with large pens and or free range space. Please consider their activity needs before choosing this breed.
If you have the space for these girls and can use a lot of eggs, please PM me.
55 Flowery Pullet - 8 weeks.jpg
55 Flowery Pullet - 8 weeks (2).jpg

No shipping - pick up only please.
I received more chicks from Greenfire Farms than I ordered. After negotiating coop upgrades with the hubby and trying to explain chicken math to him, I have to part with:
  • Five 8 week old 55 Flowery pullets (2 of them are pictured below)
  • One Smaaland pullet
The day old chicks from GreenFire cost $29 each. (For more info on these breeds, please visit GreenFireFarms.com) Since I got a few free of charge, I'm sharing the discount and selling them at $20 each.
I got these breeds because they are auto-sexing, cold-hardy, great layers, and avid foragers. As you can see from the pics, the 55 Flowery pullets are very active and will not do well in tight confinement. They are better suited for coops with large pens and or free range space. Please consider their activity needs before choosing this breed.
If you have the space for these girls and can use a lot of eggs, please PM me. View attachment 1145334 View attachment 1145335

Sorry, these are now sold.

Back
Top Bottom