1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

55 Gal. Fish Tank for fish/reptile/CHICK BROODER :D

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Pumpkinpup, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Pumpkinpup

Pumpkinpup Poultry Princess

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    I have a HUGE 75 gallon bow front aquarium with a heavy black laquer stand that is just going to waste sitting in my barn. If anyone is interested I will take $100 for the entire setup including the filters, hoods, etc..... 75 GAL NOW SOLD
    Please send me a PM if interested.
    2 feet long, one foot deep and 19 inches from front to back at widest point. This thing is huge! It's a very very expensive tank set up.
    Regular shaped 55 gal also available for $50

Last edited: Feb 1, 2009
  2. chicken_angler

chicken_angler Coop Constructist

Jun 23, 2008
    a house
    That is a good deal for anyone interestd. I had to clean my 29 gallon tank last night and it was a booger! Lol

cody!!

3. Pumpkinpup

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    It would make an awesome large reptile tank to for someone with a boa or iguana, etc...

4. chicken_angler

Jun 23, 2008
    a house
    I have seen so many people with snakes in a huge aquarium. Its funny to see the huge snakes chase mice around. Lol How good of shape is the aquarium in?

Cody!!

5. Pumpkinpup

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    It is in very good condition. I had it up with tropical fish in our last home. When we moved, I just never put it back up. It's dusty from storage in my barn for over a year and will need cleaning up but it's in very good shape.

6. chicken_angler

Jun 23, 2008
    a house
    Shoot I just now noticed you were in Georgia. I am in Ohio. I guess I need to pay a little more attention. Lol. Silly me!

COdy!!

7. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    That would make a great brooder.

8. Pumpkinpup

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    Quote:Yes, actually it would [​IMG] I had not thought about that one. There ya go folks, just one more use for it! Thanks for that suggestion, MissPrissy!

9. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    Where are you located at in Georgia?

10. Pumpkinpup

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    Quote:I am west of Atlanta 45 miles.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by