6+ (10!) Serama Eggs from Castle Delights - includes shipping!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ZooMummzy, Jul 19, 2011.

1. ZooMummzy

ZooMummzy Queen of the Zoo

Mar 31, 2008
    Philomath, Oregon
    ***I have 10 eggs ready to ship!**

I have 6+ a few extra eggs from my own new line of Seramas, Castle Delights, available to ship out today! The price includes shipping!

You can see more photos of my Seramas, babies hatched from my eggs, get more information about them and my packing/shipping of the eggs, testimonials, etc from my website http://castledelights.blogspot.com/

I
    have Class A, B and C birds and fertility rates are running very high (90-100%) so far in these pens with very high hatching rates (70-100%) on my shipped eggs. These eggs are from my smooth and frizzled pens (including the two hens I acquired from Pixiechicks last month) - the silkied and silkied frizzles are on hiatus it seems.

These eggs will ship via Priority Mail with delivery confirmation the minute your payment clears.

The fine print:
    I am not responsible for the eggs once they leave my possession (ie post office handling, weather, incubation techniques, etc) but I pride myself on my customer service (I have a 100% positive rating on Ebay as a seller as well - Zoomummzy, user ID) so please contact me with any concerns or problems after receiving your eggs and we will work it out! So far, all my customers have been very pleased with my shipping. I treat and pack these eggs like they are precious cargo - baby chicks already - so you can rest assured I will do my best to get them to you safely.

I accept Paypal only - no Echecks!

Happy Hatching!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 19, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by