1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

6-18+ Blue Laced Red Wyandottes - shipping included!

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by slackwater, Mar 6, 2016.

1. slackwater

slackwater Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 1, 2010
    SoMD
    These blue laced red wyandottes (BLRW) are a real beauty - vibrant coloring, crisp lacing, full bodies - I have spent years collecting birds directly from the four best bloodlines and culling until I've got the best of the best in my flock. I am incredibly proud of these birds.

I can offer anywhere from 6-18 eggs in a shipment, for pricing listed below:

6+ - $24 + $12 shipping - $36 total
    12+ - $42 + $15 shipping - $57 total
    18+ - $54 + $18 shipping - $72 total

All eggs are carefully packaged and shipped via USPS. My feedback speaks to my ability to wrap eggs so that they arrive safely intact. However, as with all sales of shipped hatching eggs, I *cannot* guarantee your hatch rate! Factors such as temperature extremes, rough handling and x-raying the package can significantly impact your potential hatch rate - before the eggs are even delivered! Your purchase indicates that you understand and accept this risk. That being said, please contact me if your hatch doesn't go well to see if I can help you out. I do hatch chicks on request; please contact me if you'd prefer to purchase chicks instead of eggs.

I am NPIP certified. There are additional photos of my birds on my website www.slackwaterfarm.com.

2. foxfeather

foxfeather Just Hatched

Apr 17, 2013
    Minnesota
    The chicks I got from you last year are doing great and developing beautifully! :) Thank you
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. slackwater

Feb 1, 2010
    SoMD
    Thank you for the updates - so glad you got such beautiful babies!

4. dsparsonnet

dsparsonnet Just Hatched

Jun 11, 2015
    I just sent a n inquiry about BLRW eggs- Forgot to ask if maybe chicks are the better way to go? Can you advise about that and cost/timing?
    Thank you!!!
    Diane

5. slackwater

Feb 1, 2010
    SoMD
    Hello! I will respond to your PM...

Chicks are $7.50/each, plus box ($10) and Express shipping of around 3-4lbs from zip 20628 to your location. Depending on the time of year, it's a minimum order of 6 chicks (when it's warm) to 10 chicks (when it's cooler).

The wait varies greatly, depending on how many eggs I've sold and how many I have left to set on any given week :)

6. banannalee

banannalee Out Of The Brooder

Jun 17, 2015
    sorry dont know how to delete wrong spot my bad

Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
  7. KDOGG331

KDOGG331 Chicken Obsessed

Jan 18, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Your birds are gorgeous! Would love to add some Wyandottes one day but my coop is full atm. Maybe one day though :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by