6/25/11 MONTHLY SWAP(last sat).....Highlands City, FL

Quote:
this one is just getting started but we did have a great turnout!!! There is also the st.pete one april.......... this one isn't in my backyard so no toys & stuff for kids to play with. I have it at the feed tsore with some other chicken peeps for the space. mine started to get to over crowded with parking and such. i am sure there will be a bunch of stuff & people. Just not much for the kiddo's. i am leaving mine at home. maybe i will have one in my backyard soon so we can bbq & chill......

big_smile.png
I do... got 4 left want em I plan on bringing them up.... Just look for the play pens...

No prob I plan on being there 'early' so I can set up the pens and put birds out. Will have a canopy to put up so will be able to handle some of the heat that the sun wants to beat us up with... Be nice if there is a light breeze to go with it tomorrow.

I will have ducklings & chicks (silkies, showgirls, Ameracanas, JG, Buff Orps, Lt brahmas, white Cochins just to name a few) all are purebred.

I will be bringing up a couple of grown birds & some hatching eggs ( crested ducks (mixed colors), LF chicks what ever is laid between today and tomorrow before I leave)

sweet! I am getting stuff together tonight & loading up the car with a table, a cage & some eggs(maybe) Trying to make some flyers but i cant figure out this stupid program UGHHHH

Should get rid of some olive egger hens but i need to have something to hatch. Keeping the chicks to raise up & not due on the ducks for another week or so. BUT.............. i need to find some silkie hens for a client.

Just confirming that the address is correct and it is a residence. Google and Bing maps show that as vacant land at the intersection of 98 and Clubhouse.

Nevermind, I figured out that it's a feed store!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom