6-7 silkie chicks in ohio

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Nupine, Nov 30, 2007.

1. Nupine

Nupine Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 21, 2007
    Ohio
    I have 6-7 3 month old white silkies in ohio. There are 7 but I might want to keep one because they are soooo cute! They are nice but not as feathered on the head as the ones you might see at large shows. They are all normal except for one has a single comb and one has a crooked beak. They are pure white, bearded, and they have turquoise earlobes. I will be honest, I got the parents at a flea market, but they are quite nice. The hen was broody and was a great mom, they both have walnut combs, and that hen is a GREAT layer for a silkie. She has only missed a few days when it was really cold in the last about a month. I also have about 18 eggs in the incubater from her and two chicks hatched so far. They will al be for sale too. I am asking $5 per bird. I also have a pair of buff brahma bantams. We got them from a hatchery [never doing that again.] They have a little too much black on the back. But they are quite tame and should make great pets. They are 4 months old. $15 for the pair. There is also a silkie roo fro sale. He has a single-like comb. He is for sale for $5 but I might just give him to you if you take the other birds. I can not ship. Post or pm if you are interested. [I also have 2 reg. yearling mini donkey jennies for sale for $1000 for both.]

2. FLF

FLF Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Portersville
    I emailed you [​IMG]

3. Sharisr32

Sharisr32 Egg Killer ;)

Jan 14, 2007
    OH/PA Boarder
    Nupine what city ya in and welcome to the board

4. Nupine

Nov 21, 2007
    Ohio
    I am in Woodsfield. I may also have other birds for sale. This includes 5 2 year old hens who stopped layed, four are ameraucanas, 1 is a golden comet they are all very pretty, two silver laced wyandotte roos, 3 golden laced cochin bantam roos, 2 golden laced conchin bantam pullets, 1 standard black turken roo, and a pair of polish if I can talk my mom into it. I currently have 3 baby silkie chicks and one has pipped.
    Ashlyn

5. Nupine

Nov 21, 2007
    Ohio
    I currently have 4 chicks, one pipped, and one chirping in the egg.

6. Nupine

Nov 21, 2007
    Ohio
    I had 6 chicks but 2 died, but I have one more pipping. I really need to sell them all. I can sell all 7 large silkies, the 4 chicks that are hatched, the one that has pipped, and a Black White Crested Polish Roo for $60 and maybe one extra chick. I am desperate to sell these.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by