6 Am', 12 Frizz, 12 NN eggs / Am' & NN sold, Frizz still available

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Dipsy Doodle Doo, Jan 6, 2008.

1. 12 bantam Frizzle eggs ---
    frizzled blue and black hens with a lemon blue Cochin roo (hens are Cochins, Cochin x Silkie crosses, and NN x Cochin x Silkie crosses)

[​IMG]
    more pics of parents:
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/web/viewblog.php?id=17-Frizzle_Cochin

12 bantam Naked Neck eggs --- sold to Tami, Thanks!
    blue and black dark-skinned naked neck x Silkie cross hens with 2 Naked Neck roos, a blue/gold red-skinned frizzled roo and a black dark-skinned Silkie cross roo.
    Chicks may be frizzled or smooth, silkie feathered or regular feathered, dark-skinned or red-skinned, crested or non-crested...

Price is $15. per doz (or $1.25 per egg) plus 'actual shipping'.
    If you are interested, email or post a zip code and I'll plug it into usps postcalc to get a total.

Thanks,
    Lisa
    [email protected]

Last edited: Jan 6, 2008
  2. tiffanyh

tiffanyh Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2007
    Connecticut
    Dispy,
    on the NN bantams, do you usually end up with a high # of NN frizzles? Is you frizzle daddy usually busy?

I really want NN frizzles, bantams would be great. C*&P! I should wait until spring!!!! Do you take advance orders? Can I get on an order waiting list?

3. [​IMG] The Frizz NN boy stays pretty busy. Anytime you breed frizzle to smooth, you get 50% frizz and 50% smooth and since there are 2 roos in the pen, that would likely drop the % of frizzles to 25% (I think. I haven't hatched any from that pen since I added the Frizz roo.).
    Just tell me when you'd like them shipped and I'll mark it on the calender.

Thanks!
    Lisa

4. tiffanyh

tiffanyh Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2007
    Connecticut
    I really want these! But it is so inconvinent this time of year. If I wait til May, one of my Buff Orps is sure to go brody!

Can I have some in April or May? Whatever mix is more likely to give me some NN frizzle bantams. I know the percentages are low, but I am willing to take a change in the name of incubation and hatching! [​IMG]

Although, if no one claims these I can be easily swayed!! [​IMG]

5. lexustami

lexustami Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2007
    St. Clairsville, OH
    Lisa,

I will take 12 of the NN's. Zip Code 43950

The ones I hatched out earlier are so adorable!!

Thanks.

Tami

6. Gotcha down, Tami! The total shipped to 43950 is $20.95. I'll send you the DC# when I get back from the PO tomorrow.
    Tiffany, I'll mark it on the calender and contact you first week of April to see if you're still interested, OK?

Oh, I also have 6 extra Ameraucana eggs that I can ship tomorrow morning. Same price, $1.25 per egg ($7.50), plus shipping.
    Speak up if your interested! --- sold to Tami, Thanks!

7. countyroad1330

countyroad1330 Thunder Snow 2009!

Oct 15, 2007
    Oklahoma!
    What color are the Ameraucanas? Are they pure bred?

8. lexustami

Jun 14, 2007
    St. Clairsville, OH
    Oh why not. I will take them!

Thanks.

Tami

9. lexustami

Jun 14, 2007
    St. Clairsville, OH
    Double post.

10. Yes, they are pure-bred (at least as far as I know). I have 11 blues, 2 splashes, and 1 black Am' hen with a black Am' roo (I also have a blue Am' roo in the pen, but he has an ear infection and isn't doing much mating).

[​IMG]

Email me if you are interested. I'll have a doz Wed and another doz Fri.

Tami, I'll email you a new total.
    Thanks!!
    Lisa

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by