6 Ameraucana eggs / $7.50 plus shipping / from SC / Sat, 12/27

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Dipsy Doodle Doo, Dec 26, 2008.

1. Hi! I've got 6 eggs (laid 24th, 25th, 26th) from my Ameraucana girls that can ship tomorrow 12/27 (Saturday).
    The Am' girls are blue, black, and splash with a blue Am' roo.
    Check here for pics of birds and eggs: Ameraucana pics
    Price is $7.50 plus 'actual shipping'. I need a zip code to get the total.

I've been setting these here for the last 3 weeks and they've all been fertile and grown well.
    Thanks!
    Lisa

2. what was i thinking

what was i thinking Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2008
    cny ny
    o i want those......but i will be full.

3. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    OMG!!! I so want these eggs!! Sold! if no one has taken them yet! [​IMG] Please let me know if they are still available!

ETA: zip is still 42728...Little Cake Rd hehe! [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 26, 2008
  4. Hi Shelley! Shipping is still $5.29 to Little Cake Rd [​IMG]
    I can get them out in the morning.
    I'd be setting them here, but I have a LG full of chicken eggs, a LG with quail eggs, and a Hova full of duck eggs. I have space for 25 eggs opening tonight in the LG with the chicken eggs (moving them to the hatcher) and TOO MANY EGGS!
    Thanks!
    Lisa

5. shelleyd2008

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Oh, I know what you mean! I have an LG still air with jumbo quail due to hatch shortly, and another LG (forced air) with the other eggs I got from you, plus some duck eggs from a bator I have that died! But that one has 2 whole rows that are empty, and you know they work better if they are full! [​IMG] So it's 12.79 total to [email protected] right?

6. That'll do it, Shelley.
    I'll send you the DC# when they go out in the morning.
    I need some geese! Where'd you get your eggs?
    Thanks!
    Lisa

7. shelleyd2008

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    I got my goose eggs from JMajors. She has a white chinese goose and pilgrim gander. I haven't had any luck hatching them. The first ones I got didn't develop much at all. The second ones had one broken, and the other was doing good at day 10, then the bator quit. We'll see how it does, but I'm not holding my breath.

8. shelleyd2008

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Ok, Dipsey, I sent the paypal (from my own account this time! [​IMG] )

9. shelleyd2008

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Well, the eggs arrived today [​IMG] I had to go to town and get feed and such, when I got back the mail had already ran. The stupid mailman had put the box in a bag, and tied it to the mailbox. Someone had come along, cut the bag off the box, drove down the road a little ways, and tossed everything, including the box, out on the road. I get to fight with the post office now to get them to comp the price I paid for them. If their stupid carrier would do his job right, this would not have happened [​IMG]

10. MichiganWoods

MichiganWoods DD (Artistic Digital Diva)

Oct 6, 2008
    West Michigan
    Those sure are/were pretty blue eggs. What a shame. And what is it with the Post Office people now-a-days? My mailperson does similar things with our mail. Whenever I have eggs coming in I always call the P.O. and ask them to hold packages there for me to pick up.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by