6+ Assorted Hatching Eggs from Exhibition Quality Stock

AbedsAviary

Songster
10 Years
Mar 27, 2009
Halifax, Va.
This auction is for 6+ extras Assorted Hatching Eggs. These could be bantam or standard size. My breeders are pretty good quality birds. They could be from any of the following breeds. I will send a good assortment. The winning bidder is more than welcome to give a few choices of breeds they would like. I will do my best to include any you may want. If you want to choose what you get Please give at least 3-4 choices incase some breeds are not laying at the end of the auction.

Shipping within the US only will be $12 Priority

I have had good fertility and hatchibility on my eggs, however i can not guarantee that you will due to factors that are out of my control such as rough handleing by USPS, different incubating practices, x ray machines, etc. I will pack the eggs very well so that they dont move around and have a better chance of getting to you intact. These will ship out within a week of the auctions end.

Please paypal at the end of the auction to [email protected]

LARGE FOWL

White Leghorn

Silver Leghorn

Black Leghorn

Partridge Rock

Black Australorp

Rhode Island Red

BB Red Modern Game

Blue Andalusian

White Wyandotte

Silver Laced Wyandotte

LF Golden laced cochin male x silver laced cochin bantam females. (these will be sex linked and could be used as project birds for either GL or SL large fowl or GL or SL bantams) NO PURE GL OR SL EGGS WILL BE AVAILABLE ONLY MAYBE A FEW FROM THIS CROSS

BANTAMS

Buff Rock

Buff Wyandotte

Black Wyandotte

Columbian Wyandotte

Silver Laced Wyandotte

Black and Het. White Rosecombs

Buff Cochin

Black Cochin

Black Split Self Bule

Buff Columbian cochin

White D'anver