6 Assorted Silkie Chicks

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by cjexotic, Jul 6, 2010.

1. cjexotic

cjexotic Cj's Mandarin Ducks 10 Years

Mar 11, 2008
    Central PA
    I am offering 6 Assorted Silkie Chicks. They will be 3-4 weeks old when they ship weather permitting. If they need to stay with me due to weather until they ship no extra charge for that. I do not run my silkie colors together except b/b/s pen. I will give you a nice assortment depending on what I have. They will be from my b/b/s, white, black Lavender split pen, splash, partridge, and grey/silver partridge pen. I have two bators full and 8 hens sitting on close to 60 eggs due during the next 3 weeks. So mega babies due. Not all colors may be available but will try to include six colors.
    Most of my splashes are spoken for but may be able to send one here and there. If there is a particular color you do not want just say so and I will try (can not promise) to not include that color. All will be of at least breeder quality.

Price includes chicks, box and shipping. If I have I will include an extra chick. But you are bidding on only 6 chicks. So extras are at my discretion. If you have any questions please pm me. Please bid as this is a buy it now auction. If any one else is interested I will relist the auction or pm me.

No Showgirls will be available this year.. but next spring I will have them for sale.

Thanks cj

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I MADE A MISTAKE ON THE SHIPPING ITS $55 AND WILL RETURN BALANCE IF SHIPPING IS LOWER.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2010
  2. cjexotic

cjexotic Cj's Mandarin Ducks 10 Years

Mar 11, 2008
    Central PA
    Quote:

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: