6+ BANTAM COCHIN EGGS FS IN PA (WILL SHIP)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bugladyleah, May 11, 2008.

1. bugladyleah

bugladyleah Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2008
    PA
    I will have 6+ eggs to go out this week (probably Tues-Wed, depending on how the girls lay). I have a pen of barred, white, blue and black...all smooth hens and 2 frizzle roos 2 smooth roos), so you will probably get some of both. Price is 15.00 including shipping. I date my eggs in pencil, bubble wrap them, put them in cartons, then in peanuts and have had very good luck with shipping. Please PM me if you are interested. You can see pics of the birds at www.popsonfarm.com and also what else we have to offer.

Thanks!

Leah

2. coffeemama

coffeemama Barista Queen

Mar 5, 2008
    Oregono
    I haven't hatched my eggs from Leah yet, but they all made it from PA to OR quickly and in great shape!

3. love-my-wolves

love-my-wolves Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2008
    Front Royal, VA
    I hatched mine from Leah, and had a 95% hatch rate!!! Fast ship, no broken, only 2 didn't progress!!! Highly recommend her eggs!!!!

Oh, Leah, do you have EE's?? Might be interested in a couple months. Thanks!! Steph

4. coffeemama

coffeemama Barista Queen

Mar 5, 2008
    Oregono
    She does have EEs-I got some big beautiful EE eggs from her in this shipment. [​IMG]

5. love-my-wolves

love-my-wolves Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2008
    Front Royal, VA
    Thanks!!! My BFF in Va wants me to raise some so she can have green/blue eggs!!! Little does she know when they hatch, she will be getting 3 or 4 chicks of her own!!! [​IMG] She was on the phone rooting my hatchlings on when they hatched, and I know she will get addicted, too. Future BYC'er there!!!

Steph

6. bugladyleah

bugladyleah Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2008
    PA
    Oh, thanks guys...I appreciate the the feedback and recommendations! That is so important in this "business" or rather "community"....thanks again!

Leah

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by