6+ Bantam Cochin Hatching

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by CochinCowgirl, Dec 8, 2011.

1. CochinCowgirl

CochinCowgirl Out Of The Brooder

Oct 15, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    I am offering 6+ black, blue, blue mottled and black mottled bantam Cochin hatching eggs. These eggs will be coming from a quad and a pair of my BEST show chickens. I rarely rarely I mean RARELY sell hatching eggs. I will only be offering eggs during the holiday season. The photos below are of the three hens and the rooster of the quad and the other two are of the pair I will be collecting from. Eggs will be collected fresh. I am currently getting 3-4 eggs out of this group daily but I am making this a 6+ auction to assure freshness. I have had good luck with fertility and hatch rate out of all my Cochins but of course I can not promise anything. Your eggs will be packed and shipped correctly. Paypal only.
    NOTE:: You will hatch out, blue, black or blue mottled and black mottled chicks. You will NOT get any splash colored chicks from these eggs!!!!

First Pair:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Quad:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. CochinCowgirl

CochinCowgirl Out Of The Brooder

Oct 15, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    Please note this is be my last egg auction until probably mid to late summer. I need to start hatching myself:)

3. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    [​IMG] Gorgeous Cochins ya have there! [​IMG]

~Aspen

4. cochin123

cochin123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 9, 2009
    fort walton beach, fl
    are your cocks split for mottled ?

5. CochinCowgirl