6 bantam Dominique eggs (((((( S O L D ))))))

KingsCalls

Songster
12 Years
Oct 22, 2007
New Market,Tn.
I have 6 bantam Dominique eggs that I can ship in the am. If interested pm me for payment info.... Price is $12 plus $6 shipping= $ 18

Last edited:
Quote:
So are Brandon's birds and his prices. I've seen them go for much higher also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
So are Brandon's birds and his prices. I've seen them go for much higher also. How about everyone does this... if you don't like someone's prices then there is no need to respond, simply DON'T BUY THEM!

I 100% agree with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
EXACTLY Sharon...Katy I was just proving a point! I sell these eggs off BYC all the time at higher prices than I do here. These breeds are not found much and thought I would offer them to people here who cant find them or have to be put on a long waiting list. I could put all these eggs on eggbid or ebay and sell them much higher but again thought some here who ive read are looking for them could get some. Now honestly these eggs are cheap to what I have seen but I just wanted to make a point. No one take what I said seriously about his eggs being high as they are not. Just thought for some who like to complain would like to see how it feels. I wont go any further or act any more childish but seriously dont hit people who sell something for a certain price. If you follow my post from the beginning which is not far you will see ive said this several times.

Back
Top Bottom