6+ bantam Faverolle eggs...BIN includes shipping!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by shelleyb1969, May 11, 2011.

1. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

6+ eggs to be shipped on Saturday. Fertility has been confirmed with this flock and I've already hatched several clutches of chicks from them. There is a blue salmon hen in one of my pens, so there is a possibility of hatching a blue salmon chick(s).

Paypal payment must be received within 1 hour of auction's end.. Following the close of the auction, I will pm the winning bidder with Paypal payment instructions. Due to the many variables involved with shipped hatching eggs, I am not responsible for your hatch rate. Nor am I responsible for eggs that are damaged by the postal service while in transit.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. aurorarose25

aurorarose25 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2009
    Mesa, Az
    how many eggs so far will you ship?

3. shelleyb1969

Quote:At least 7.

4. GypsyChic

GypsyChic Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2009
    MO
    How are the toes on breeders? Any pics? Especially interested in your roos. Also, if you dont mind sharing, where did your lines originate from? Thanks so much.

5. shelleyb1969

Quote:I will try to get pics of my rooster's toes for you...I don't have any pics of them. My birds' lineage originated from 2 different sources...HatTrickSilkies and fellow BYC member "bantyman".

Last edited: May 13, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by