6+ bantam Favorelle eggs

shelleyb1969

Star Bright Farm
11 Years
Jul 24, 2008
Brown City, Michigan (Thumb)
This auction is for 6+ eggs to be shipped on Monday, March 7th. Fertility has been confirmed with this flock and I've received lots of excellent updates from folks who have purchased these eggs. There is a blue salmon hen in this pen temporarily, so there is a possibility, albeit slight, of hatching a blue salmon chick(s).

Paypal payment must be received within 2 hours of auction's end....otherwise, the backup bidder will be offered the eggs. Following the close of the auction, I will pm the winning bidder with Paypal payment instructions. Due to the many variables involved with shipped hatching eggs, I am not responsible for your hatch rate. Nor am I responsible for eggs that are damaged by the postal service while in transit.

13587_hpim1019.jpg

13587_fav_roo.jpg

13587_fav_flock.jpg

13587_fav_girls.jpg

13587_fav_hen.jpg

13587_fav_hen_1.jpg

13587_fav_hen_2.jpg

Quote:
I will happily ship mature birds when I have them...I just seldom have them for that long.
smile.png
Would you be interested in chicks, or not preferably? I've got chicks due to hatch in about 8 days. I might have some extras after I fill my waiting list orders. If there are any extra pullets, I would be glad to help you out.
wink.png

Quote:
I will definitely let you know when I have any of the above available.
wink.png
After this auction is over, I'm going to collect for myself and incubate some more...so I'll definitely have chicks available.
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom