6+ Bantam Modern Game Eggs! NEW Pics!

baregretchen

Songster
10 Years
Apr 16, 2009
So. Maryland
To the top bidder, I will mail 6+ eggs from my bantam modern game birds. This pen will produce birchen and silver blue. All breeders in my pen are show-potential, and two have been shown and placed. Bidding starts at $5. See photos of birds below.

Fertility is very good here! Eggs will be freshly collected and no more than 3 days old when mailed. Each egg is individually wrapped in bubble wrap, then 4-5 eggs are again wrapped in a 12"x12" sheet of bubble wrap "burrito-style", and then these burritos are placed in a cushioning agent (i.e. Styrofoam peanuts, sawdust, etc.). The box will be marked "fragile" on all sides and I will be glad to add a message for the PO to call you when they arrive if you send me your phone number. Mailing service will be by USPS Priority with delivery confirmation. I will combine shipping if you win more than one of my auctions.

This is a PayPal only auction and payment should be made by midnight on 14, June 2010 so eggs can be mailed the following day, Tues. 15 June. No e-checks, please! If payment is not received, eggs will be offered to the next highest bidder.

As with all egg auctions, I cannot guarantee your hatch rate due to many effecting issues out of my control. Please PM me with any questions. Thanks and have a great day!
smile.png

28234_mgb_birchen_girl_2.jpg
28234_mgb_birchen_girl.jpg
28234_mgb_stilts_2.jpg
28234_blue_modern_game_hen.jpg
28234_mgb_stilts.jpg

WOW!!!!! What beautiful birds!!!! I had no idea there were birds like that out there. Can anyone tell me what kind of game birds these are? Would love to do more research on them. Baregretchen, you have a fantastic flock there!!!!!

Yes, Modern Game Birds, are fairly easy to raise. And, they bring many comments from visitors to the farm, maybe even more than the Polish tolbunts! And, that is saying something!
big_smile.png
Easily the most unusual chickens around... I find them to be very, very gentle birds and easily tamed. When you work with them for showing you actually have to teach them to pose so the judge can see their attributes well! So, highly intelligent. But, for a special treat most birds'll do anything!
smile.png
Thanks, everyone for your interest. Whoever wins will have a wonderful time with these little chickens!

That sounds really interesting! Do you have a picture of the pose for show? I would love to see one! I love your little birchen hen!

Back
Top Bottom