6+ Bantam White Crested Black/Blue Polish Eggs, Shipping Included (MD)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Crunchie, Mar 2, 2009.

1. Crunchie

Crunchie Brook Valley Farm

Mar 1, 2007
    Maryland
    I have 6 (+ plenty of extras) eggs from my bantam white crested black/blue Polish pen. These have to ship tomorrow and I would need payment by instant PayPal, as they were collected yesterday/today. $20 total includes shipping.

I of course can't guarantee that you will hatch show quality birds, but all of these birds are very nice and some of them are show quality. I have 4 black hens and 2 blue hens with a black rooster, so the odds are that you will hatch mostly black chicks.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. gabrielle1976

gabrielle1976 Overrun With Chickens

Feb 21, 2009
    Columbia river gorge
    OMG [​IMG]

If I wasnt already at 30+ eggs for my bator I would so grab eggs from you they look soooooo sweet , can you do something for size comparsion?

3. Crunchie

Crunchie Brook Valley Farm

Mar 1, 2007
    Maryland
    Quote:[​IMG] Ah, Fullbatorsyndrome. I have a bad case of it right now myself!! [​IMG] I don't think I have any pics of them next to any of my other birds or anything else that would show size, sorry. That is a good idea, though (especially when they are chicks--they are just teeny puffballs as day-olds)! They are little, but not super little like a Serama or anything. They are awesome little funny birds...they aren't flighty, and they are easy to catch/handle, which I love.

ETA: I did find a brooder pic with some of these little bantam Polish and a day-old Marans pullet in the background...it makes the Marans look like a godzilla-chicken! [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 2, 2009
  4. p/shall

p/shall Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2009
    Oxford Junction, IA
    Sent you a pm

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by