6+ Bantam White Crested Black/Blue Polish Eggs, Shipping Included (MD)

Crunchie

Brook Valley Farm
12 Years
Mar 1, 2007
Maryland
I have 6 (+ plenty of extras) eggs from my bantam white crested black/blue Polish pen. These have to ship tomorrow and I would need payment by instant PayPal, as they were collected yesterday/today. $20 total includes shipping.

I of course can't guarantee that you will hatch show quality birds, but all of these birds are very nice and some of them are show quality. I have 4 black hens and 2 blue hens with a black rooster, so the odds are that you will hatch mostly black chicks.

613_dsc_1842.jpg

613_dsc_1903.jpg
613_dsc_1908.jpg

613_dsc_1912.jpg

613_dsc_0215.jpg

Quote:
lol.png
Ah, Fullbatorsyndrome. I have a bad case of it right now myself!!
tongue.png
I don't think I have any pics of them next to any of my other birds or anything else that would show size, sorry. That is a good idea, though (especially when they are chicks--they are just teeny puffballs as day-olds)! They are little, but not super little like a Serama or anything. They are awesome little funny birds...they aren't flighty, and they are easy to catch/handle, which I love.

ETA: I did find a brooder pic with some of these little bantam Polish and a day-old Marans pullet in the background...it makes the Marans look like a godzilla-chicken!
lol.png

613_chicks1.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom