6 Barred Rocks FREE to good homes! (Located in Michigan)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by olp_63, Jul 6, 2008.

1. olp_63

olp_63 Chillin' With My Peeps

I have 6 Barred Rocks, they are all 3 weeks old now. I was told by Ideal that they are roosters (they were included in my order for warmth of my bantams). But BYC users say there is one pullet in the mix. They are so comical and full of life! I would keep each and every one if I could, but we have limited space for poultry.

They are free to a good home. We are located in the thumb area of Michigan, I'm really sorry to say this, but pick ups only! UNLESS: you are very close by! (If you're truly interested, we can decide if you're located near enough for a drop off.)

We would love to give away the whole lot together, but we are desperate to get them out of here before they grow to full size, so we will give them away in pairs, or singles, etc...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 6, 2008
  2. olp_63

anyone? anyone? Bueller? Bueller? lol, jk!

Last edited: Jul 6, 2008
  3. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

You're not going to keep that cute little pullet? Barred Rocks are awesome! If you were closer, I'd take her from you in a heartbeat!

4. beefy

beefy Flamingo Daddy-o

Apr 21, 2007
    South Georgia
    me too! in fact i'd take several of them. i'm not so sure there arent two pullets...

5. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

the beefster may just be right about that! LOVE my Barred Rocks.

6. Guitartists

Guitartists Resistance is futile

Mar 21, 2008
    Michigan
    I got one just for the heck of it... and she is turning into such a nice little gal! I'm gonna have a hard time parting with her!

7. olp_63

Thanks to everyone for posting! We found a interested buyer who lives nearby. I'm so glad to get this burden off our shoulders! The chicks are all feathered out now (pretty much) and we can tell that they are infact all roosters, no doubt about it!

thanx again!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by