6 Bearded Buff Silkie eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by thistledewchick, Dec 27, 2011.

1. thistledewchick

thistledewchick Out Of The Brooder

Sep 28, 2010
    Pilot Mountain
    I am offering 6 bearded buff silkie eggs.( if they lay any more today there may be one or two more I send but auction is for 6)

My foundation breeding stock is from chicks I raised, from eggs, from Sundown Waterfowl, The Bantam Barn and Covered Bridge Poultry. I am getting excellent hatch rates with healthy pretty chicks. All have good black skin and 5 toes and lots of feathering on each foot.
    My stock is well cared for and are happy healthy breeding quality birds.

I will post photo’s here of my 2 breeding roosters, the hens, and chicks.

This will be a one day quick auction that will end tomorrow and I will ship eggs tomorrow or Thursday. Happy bidding!

I will individually bubble wrap each egg for shipping. I can not guarantee hatch rates because of so many variables, including but not limited to, post office mishandling, x-rays, changes in weather , and differences in incubation processes. Purchasing shipped eggs is a risk. Please understand this when bidding on hatching eggs,

I only accept PayPal. Payment due once auction closes via PayPal to: [email protected]
    I ship only to the lower 48 states. No international shipping.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    two of my favorite girls
    [​IMG]
    rooster
    [​IMG]
    rooster
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    one week old chicks
    [​IMG]
    Young 11 week old hen.
    [​IMG]
    two more pretty girls!
    [​IMG]
    Hen
    [​IMG]
    1 day old chick
    [​IMG]
    2 day old chicks

2. The Lisser

The Lisser Chillin' With My Peeps

I love my buffs from thistledew chick!! I love their type, they all have that "S" look, and incredible crests. Most of them are very clear, and all have great wings!

Here's little Buttercup, at 10 weeks old:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 27, 2011
  3. wegotchickens

wegotchickens DownSouth D'Uccles & Silkies

Jul 5, 2007
    Sevier County, TN
    Are you NPIP?

4. thistledewchick

thistledewchick Out Of The Brooder

Sep 28, 2010
    Pilot Mountain
    I have not had the state officials out yet to get my NPIP cert. I will be doing that very soon. My birds have all been hatched here and no outside birds brought in so I am confident I have no health issues. I do plan to jump through the hoops to prove it though. :)

Good news for any prospective bidders..... 2 more eggs today so I will have 8 to ship out. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by