6 Bearded Lavender Silkie Test Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Smokin Silkies, Dec 29, 2011.

1. Smokin Silkies

Smokin Silkies formerly browneyebuttafly

Mar 27, 2009
    Western, PA
    This will be for 6 Bearded Lavender Silkie test eggs. I haven't checked fertility in about 3 weeks. It was about 80% at that time. I see the boys dancing, but can't guarentee fertility. I still haven't built my new coop so I'm going to start offering eggs til its done. I have a pure Lav Roo over Lav and Lav split hens. I got my stock from Darling Farms, Ahappychick, Jen5680 and a Lav that I believe to be Porcelain from Little Ameraucana Mom but I don't think she's laying yet. They've been laying good so I should have many to sell.

There will not be any extras, just 6 eggs. Please keep me updated with the hatch [​IMG]

Payment can go to [email protected]

These will ship Monday after payment is received.

Pics are of the parents and some youngsters I've hatched

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 29, 2011
  2. emmalynn

emmalynn Silkies Sebbies OEGBs

Oct 16, 2008
    Middle TN
    You have some beautiful birds. Please tell me you got the NPIP people to come out????

3. Smokin Silkies

Mar 27, 2009
    Western, PA
    No not yet...I'm still waiting on them to get back to me. I emailed and called and haven't got a response yet [​IMG]
    How long does it usually take for them to get back to you and out to test? I emailed them over a week ago and called them the other day and left a message.

4. Floridachicken1958

Floridachicken1958 Lost but not forgotten

Jun 10, 2011
    CENTRAL FLORIDA
    In Florida it don't take no longer than 2 weeks. You will have the result from the blood test onthe spot but swab test will be told to you if you call them or email them asking your results.Or thats how Florida works. Good Luck!

5. Smokin Silkies

Mar 27, 2009
    Western, PA
    Well I haven't even had the testing yet...I'm still waiting for somebody to get back to me about coming here lol I didn't realize it took so long

6. emmalynn

emmalynn Silkies Sebbies OEGBs

Oct 16, 2008
    Middle TN
    You are killing me. I want to bid on these so bad but can't. aaaarrrrgggghhhhh

7. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    I know Monday is a Holiday, so when will you start collecting the eggs, and when do you expect to end....so please tell us the expected ship date and if we should win, would you be willing to ship the way we request....

Here's how I pack: https://www.backyardchickens.com/web/viewblog.php?id=8875

Thanks
    and have a blessed day and Happy New Years! And I'm delighted with your pretty birds! Nancy

Last edited: Jan 1, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by