1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

6+ Bearded Paint Silkie Eggs~ NPIP

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by reesepoultry, Nov 2, 2011.

1. reesepoultry

reesepoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 4, 2009
    I have up for auction 6+ Paint silkie eggs from my Paint pen. All of my paints have the correct amount of toes and are all bearded. They all have good marks. My paints came from: Bren (in Texas), Fawkes Silkies, & Bobbi Porto. These are excellent quaility birds. If I get any extra's I will include them but I am not promising you will get extra's. I will ship these in a Foam shipper. These will be packaged with extra care. Fertility has been confirmed. Please understand that paints don't breed true. You could hatch out other colors besides paints even though paints are the only color in my pen. I have 2 roosters in the pen with 10 hens.

Shipping: $15.00 Shipped in a Foam Shipper for extra protection.

Payment due at end of auction via Paypal only. These will ship out on Monday.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 5, 2011
  2. Hot2Pot

Hot2Pot Fox Hollow Rabbitry

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    Hi Michelle, Could you please explain the difference between paint and splash? Inquiring minds want to know:) Deb

3. reesepoultry

Jul 4, 2009
    Quote:Hi Deb,

Splash is a blue silkie with the black spots. A paint is a white silkie with the black spots on them. [​IMG]

4. Hot2Pot

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    Ah, well I have white silkies with blue spots so that makes them blue paint?

5. reesepoultry

Jul 4, 2009
    Quote:Not Sure. You got pics. [​IMG]

6. Hot2Pot

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    pm me your email addy, I will send pics. One is clearly PQ, I sold him. This was just after I bought them.

7. Hot2Pot

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    pm me your email addy, I will send pics. One is clearly PQ, I sold him. This was just after I bought them.

8. SilkieTime

SilkieTime Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2009
    Joelton Tn.
    e-mail [​IMG]

9. reesepoultry

Jul 4, 2009
    [​IMG]

10. HazyDayHollands

HazyDayHollands Out Of The Brooder

May 4, 2011
    Maine
    I have a white Silkie with blue spots too. Is she a dilute Splash or possibly a Blue Paint? She has one feather on either wing in her primaries that are both blue/dark...hmm.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by