6+ Bearded Silkie eggs - Lavender Split - Catdance Silkies

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by kelar, Sep 5, 2010.

1. kelar

kelar Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2010
    yacolt
    Up for your consideration are 6+ eggs from my lavender split pen. In this pen is the lovely and correct lavender roo pictured below and 3 show winning black hens and one of my best buff hens. My first chicks from this cross are due in a couple of days and I can't wait to see them. All four of the hens are laying so you should get both black/lav splits as well as buff/lav splits for a porcelain project. I will only be offering these eggs on a very limited basis as I plan to hatch most of them myself for my lavender and porcelain pens. The flock is NPIP certified and AI tested clean. I will pack these eggs extremely well to give them the best chance of surviving the po and my customers are reporting good success on hatching their shipped eggs. Please be prepared to pay via paypal at auction end so I can ship these eggs out promptly on Tuesday, 9/7. Please, no e-checks as they take way too long to clear. Feel free to pm or email with any questions. Thank you for looking.

Lavender roo, Indy (pictured just after a molt, he is actually much more beautiful now)

[​IMG]

One of the hens in the split pen, Reserve of Breed, 12/09

[​IMG]

2. MeettheFlockers

MeettheFlockers Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2010
    Wisconsin
    Gorgeous birds K!

3. kelar

kelar Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2010
    yacolt
    Thanks so much Elana - I'm very excited about this group & counting the hours now for the babies to make their appearance [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by