6+ Bearded white Silkie eggs - Catdance Silkies

kelar

Songster
9 Years
May 22, 2010
yacolt
This auction is for 6+ eggs from my 2 pens of beautiful white bearded Silkies. I hope to send at least a dozen, but it will depend on the girls, so bid accordingly. My white pens have been producing some gorgeous, correct chicks & everything pictured below was bred from these groups. My Silkies have done extremely well at the shows, taking Best of Breed at my last two outings as well as many BVs and RVs. A pullet bred from a white pair I sold last year recently won champion fowl at the Washington County Fair in Oregon. The flock is NPIP certified and AI tested clean by the state of Washington. I will pack these eggs extremely well to give them the best chance of surviving the po & my customers are reporting good hatch rates. Please be prepared to pay via paypal at auction's end so I can get these eggs shipped to you on Tuesday, 9/7. Please, no e-checks - they take way too long to clear. You can see more of my silkies on my website at http://www.catdancesilkies.com. Thank you for looking.

Best of Breed pullet, Wa. Feather Fanciers 12/09

One of the hens

Young cockerel

Hatched by Three Cedar Silkies in Florida:

Hatched by Jen in Ohio

A few of the youngsters hatched this year

OMG they are just gorgeous
ep.gif
!!!!

Back
Top Bottom