1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

6 Bearded White Silkie eggs TEST EGGS!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Smokin Silkies, Dec 27, 2011.

1. Smokin Silkies

Smokin Silkies formerly browneyebuttafly

Mar 27, 2009
    Western, PA
    This auction will be for 6 Bearded White Silkie hatching eggs. THESE ARE TEST EGGS TO CHECK FERTILITY!!! They are breeder/show quality but I've never shown. I hatch out some gorgeous chicks. All of my Whites have 5 toes with excellent toe spacing, huge vaults and alot of foot feathering. You can tell by the pics that they are excellent quality. They are dirty and not in condition, but like I said...I don't show so I let them outside in the enclosed pen just about everyday and they do get very dirty! LOL I had a local poultry judge buy a few chicks from me this summer and he was very insistent about me showing them.

I will not be sending any extras! I can't promise 100% fertility either. I've seen the boys doing the deed but I haven't had any in the bator for 2 months now. I have cracked quite a few eggs open these last few weeks and I'd say more than half are fertile but again can't guarentee.

If these are sold, I'd like the winner to keep me updated on the hatch.

I'm no photographer and these darn moving birds are hard to take pics of lol! I don't know how some of these sellers take such professional perfect pics of their chickens?!?!

I'd like to get these shipped out tomorrow by 1PM, if not they will go out Thursday morning.
    Payment can go to [email protected]

I have 2 sets of these eggs ready for shipment and I can combine.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Some of the chicks and youngsters this past summer

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]