6+ Bearded White Silkies ~NPIP~ Alabama

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by swheat, Jan 23, 2010.

1. swheat

swheat The Bantam Barn

Mar 18, 2008
    Alabama
    My Coop
    6+ Bearded White Silkie eggs gathered over the weekend to ship out Mon/Tues. My white silkies came from Webb Acres and Big Oaks Silkie lines. I have 3 roos in with my hens and I have been getting great fertility here, but I can not guarantee your hatch rate due to shipping and/or incubation techniques. I bubble wrap each eggs and then place them in a egg carton which is securely packed in a #7 Priority Mail box. I think the larger box offer good protection. NPIP 64-1039
    Eggs shipped Priority Mail with confirmation #, Paypal to [email protected]

[​IMG]

2. Chicken Girl

Chicken Girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 31, 2008
    Wisconsin
    They are very pritty! I dont have a bator or the money right now. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] But maby next time if i get a bator! They are very nice looking!!!!

Chicken Girl

3. Waldo

Waldo Out Of The Brooder

Jul 9, 2009
    central west Georgia
    please tell me how to apply for or get pay pal. And how does it work?

4. Smokin Silkies

Smokin Silkies formerly browneyebuttafly

Mar 27, 2009
    Western, PA
    Just go to paypal.com and register/make an account. It'll ask you personal information...Name, email, address and credit card/checking account info. Then they will transfer 2 small amounts of money (say $.03 and $.15) into your account to verify it. Then you can money transferred from your checking account into your paypal acct (which takes 3-5 days) or you can put your debit card on file. Its very easy to set up and safe. I've had an account since 2000 and haven't had a problem

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by